But how come over 500 of them have never posted?

Are they extra terrestial creatures looking for intelligent life, reading a few posts, and then leaving, and then off to search Topica?

Or maybe they are just shy?

On the good siide,over 250 have posted, and over a hundred of them have posted more than 10 times! And about 25 people have posted more than 100 times!!!

I guess you have to be incredibly fascinated with petty details to post more than 700 times

:mg:

And then there is Al! :notworthy: We could not have asked for a more benevolent deity!

Thanks everyone! Your contributions have given me hours of entertainment and helped prevent me from buying something else.

....[snip]

Thanks everyone! Your contributions have given me hours of entertainment and helped prevent me from buying something else.

...that and the fact that we'd come over there and kick your butt if you did! :ninja::rolleyes:

:lol:

But yeah, I had a thread a loooong time ago asking about "lurking", post-ratios, etc... and most people seemed to think our ratio was actually pretty good. I suspect a lot of people just come and go, checking the "low hanging fruit" or search for a particular topic. And others come in researching the bike, then don't come back :huh2:

....and many just pop-in, but spend more time :bike: ... which I can't fault them for :thumbsup:

Who knows, but honestly I wish we had a bit more participation from the 500 or so that post rarely, or not at all. It would benefit us all to share their knowledge, and hear about their experiences. Maybe they will over time B)

Congrats Jaap... we should have a forum "makeover" or something big to mark the 1000 mark(or maybe 1064 mark ;) ) :bier:

al