57 members have voted

1. 1. Which new Guzzi would you like to buy?

• 1400cc California
    • 1400cc Norge
    • 1200 Sport with 8 Valve motor
    • Stelvio Adventure (bigger tank, tonka styling) for those RTW trips to the supermarket
    • Griso 8 Valve Cafe- clip ons, underseat pipe, wire wheels
    • Tonti based cafe racer with new V7 Sport styling but with 1400cc motor
    • MGS02 with big bore version of new 8V motor and road legal
    • Resurrect the V11 with sportier chassis, less weight and 8V motor
    • Don't care- I'm a big fan of the Village People and would prefer a nice BMW

Ok so we can guess there may be a new 1400cc California and Norge, a more powerful 8V 1200 Sport and possibly an "Adventure" version of the Stelvio, judging by all the spy photos and speculation. Of course none of it may be true!

Being realistic, which new models would you like to see in Guzzi's range? I've added a few of my own ideas to see what would be popular amongst us lot of committed Guzzisti.

You can make multiple choices!

Guy :helmet:

I'd love any of the cafe'd Griso, the Tonti-based QV motored V7 Classic-styled mount, the MGS02, but most of all the V11LM w/ the new QV motor & some serious attention paid to mass centralization (& loss.) Of course, this presupposes my winning the lottery, but what the heck: I want'em all!

:thumbsup:

An "all of the above" choice would have been nice... ;)

Personally, I'd like to see an 8v version of the smallblock in 1970s roadracer clothing...

Otherwise, all your choices except the BMW/YMCA one would work for me...

I voted MGS-02...

american pop-- never goes out of style--just fades away--did they make a commercial out of it yet?

No, but they used the Village Idiots^H^H^H^H^H^H, er People's other big hit "In the Navy" for the b/g music in a U.S. Navy recruiting spot years ago...

:D

I'm with Skeeve on the new Guzzi vote. I'd love to see them all come to market, but a new LeMans or Sport is what I'd buy if I was in the market for a new Guzzi.

I can't imagine that even a member of the Village People would want to be seen on this new BMW monstrosity. This thing should be part of the FUGLY definition in Wikipedia. Hideous!

100708r_top.jpg

A friend was talking to someone that had the 20k mi. drive belt replaced on his F800 for about $775.

These new BMWs are so ugly you would wear a full-face helmet so no one would recognize you.

I'm with Skeeve on the new Guzzi vote. I'd love to see them all come to market, but a new LeMans or Sport is what I'd buy if I was in the market for a new Guzzi.

I can't imagine that even a member of the Village People would want to be seen on this new BMW monstrosity. This thing should be part of the FUGLY definition in Wikipedia. Hideous!

100708r_top.jpg

Crap, now I'll be hearing YMCA in my head the rest of the day. Where is that Campbell Motorcycle Accessories/ Disco Sucks tee shirt? :lol:

Anyway...

Having owned more then a dozen BMWs I obviously disagree about all BMWs being ugly but I have to strongly agree about this mess. Doesn't anybody review the styling before it is OK'ed for production? :vomit:

I seem to be one of the few that really likes the 1200 Sport (yes, I know it is Breva in sporty clothes, that is part of what I like) so I voted for a 1200 Sport with a big 8V motor. :wub: