Moto Guzzi close

antonio carroccio

We could then build exactly the bikes that Guzzisti want to see on the road....start with, lets say a road legal MGS Corsa :D :D profits could be ploughed straight back into the factory and Guzzi would kick ass again!

Oh yay private company run by democracy that'll work! :lol: by defintion you can't have a road legal Corsa (unless your first name is troy) Corsa = race, you could have a road legal MGS however.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay private company run by democracy that'll work! :lol: by defintion you can't have a road legal Corsa (unless your first name is troy) Corsa = race, you could have a road legal MGS however.

I have a road-legal (Nero) Corsa... :D

For 2007, 8 new Guzzis were registered in Singapore. This is a jump; from 20 bikes pre-2007 to 28 for 2007. And this is after much publicity and an official agent in Singapore. Like it or not, nowadays, when people think Italian bikes, apart from Vespas they think Ducati first.

For 2007, 8 new Guzzis were registered in Singapore. This is a jump; from 20 bikes pre-2007 to 28 for 2007. And this is after much publicity and an official agent in Singapore. Like it or not, nowadays, when people think Italian bikes, apart from Vespas they think Ducati first.

How many Ducatis were registered in 2007?

Are you saying that 20 Guzzis were reg'd in 2006 and 8 in 2007 or that 20 Guzzis were reg'd before 2007?

I don't imagine that a prospective bike buyer will think, "I want an Italian bike, now which one",it's more likely to be the case that,"I want a Ducati, now which one".

But yes, there is no doubt that Ducati sell more bikes than Guzzi but I'd still rather have one Guzzi than 5 Ducatis - unless I could sell the 5 Ducatis and buy another 7 Guzzis.

Good logic..Save one Ducati for wheelies,stoppies,burnouts,etc.. All the things you are too old to do.

Which reminds me of a joke my aunt told me... What are the last four words you hear every redneck say?

"Hey y'all watch this!"

1509 - just perusing the list, didn't see too many USA sigs. Come on Yanks! :D

I'm somewhere down in the mid 900s; just didn't see the point of announcing I'd signed the petition [esp. given my general cynicism of their effectiveness...] ;)

Murray,

What number of new Guzzi bikes were sold last/this year in Austrlia? Just a rough number, I have no idea

Sorry took a while to find out, roughly 300+ a year for the last three years or so I would imagine thats increased over the last year with the new models which aren't half bad. Not enough to "save" the company but a steady stream. Stevio has finally been approved for local rego will be here jan.

Good logic..Save one Ducati for wheelies,stoppies,burnouts,etc.. All the things you are too old to do.

Which reminds me of a joke my aunt told me... What are the last four words you hear every redneck say?

"Hey y'all watch this!"

I thought it was "Hold my beer, watch this".