Trick V11 LM

Admin Jaap

Nice. Looks like a 16" front wheel on that pic though, but that must be an optical illusion :o

Somebody just had the zoom set on the "wide" end of the range instead of stepping back a few feet to get everything in view w/ the adjustment set more to the middle of the range [or better yet, on "tele"...]

Back in the days of silver on film, I once boosted my gf's cup size a couple steps, made her taller and dropped her weight about 15lbs by judicious use of my 24mm lens [35mm camera.] The gf is long gone, but I regret losing that lens MUCH more than losing her... ^_^

Somebody just had the zoom set on the "wide" end of the range instead of stepping back a few feet to get everything in view w/ the adjustment set more to the middle of the range [or better yet, on "tele"...]

Back in the days of silver on film, I once boosted my gf's cup size a couple steps, made her taller and dropper her weight about 15lbs by judicious use of my 24mm lens [35mm camera.] The gf is long gone, but I regret losing that lens MUCH more than losing her... ^_^

Yep. It's fun making girls' legs longer, too, using the same techniques...

Lots of nice hardware there. Especially suspension & brakes. I thought I've spent way too much on mine, this guy has gone off the deep end.

I'm not too crazy about the multi-color scheme. Three different reds on the bike is too much.

Lots of nice hardware there. Especially suspension & brakes. I thought I've spent way too much on mine, this guy has gone off the deep end.

I'm not too crazy about the multi-color scheme. Three different reds on the bike is too much.

And he incorporated the goofy white dot "number plates" from the Tenni, too! :wacko:

Still, it's pretty spiffy. Too bad the reds are so hard to duplicate across materials... :doh:

And the other v11's from that site are pretty damn cool too! AMEN to that!

. God, we have excellent taste in rides, better than others, really. :P

those bikes are all so clean must have been foto'd before they hit the road.. real pretty stuff, love the spokes, they are tubeless, right?

wish I had a Quat D but then i'd have to keep the rear end so clean, then I'd want to add the spoke wheels.. oh and then the belly pan. i think I'll have to spend my $ on gas and tires in these times.

IMG_0879.jpg

.. real pretty stuff, love the spokes, they are tubeless, right?

wish I had a Quat D but then i'd have to keep the rear end so clean, then I'd want to add the spoke wheels...

IMG_0879.jpg

Hate :not: to do this, given your post, but look at the classifieds. The spokes are there... now...

...and your bike only furthers my statement about just how truly breath taking our model is. :notworthy::mg::wub: