stop ebay bidding against each other

vecchio lupo

I am currently trying to buy two lots of lemans/sport stuff on ebay, judging by how fast the bidding escalates, I am in competition with somebody here. I don't need the whole lot. If I lose, or if I win, whoever else is interested, lets talk. I am sure we could split the goodies and both be happy. I will bid to win, but I'm not stupid, cooperation could make everybody a winner.

I am currently trying to buy two lots of lemans/sport stuff on ebay, judging by how fast the bidding escalates, I am in competition with somebody here. I don't need the whole lot. If I lose, or if I win, whoever else is interested, lets talk. I am sure we could split the goodies and both be happy. I will bid to win, but I'm not stupid, cooperation could make everybody a winner.

then give a link to what you are bidding on, so we know and can bid too.

Only thing I can find is this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts-Acces...A1%7C240%3A1318

SEE!!! This is the problem with a free market economy! J/K :D I'm keeping an eye on the stuff even though I don't need any of it just becasue its nice to have spares/options. A good idea may be to state what you want and you can link up with someone to combine bidding power and outbid a single bidder, though I guess it depnds on all how bad you want the stuff vs. how much you can/willing to pay.

I'm almost out of money so whoever wins, post what you dont need, and as far as posting V11 stuff to the V11 crowd, all real Guzzisti would be watching it anyway. It just occurred to me that maybe we were after diff items, I'm after the rack and airbox, I'm flex on everything else.

The real issue is, I dont need any of it, I only want some of it. Maybe I need somebody with deeper pockets to save me from myself.

I'm almost out of money so whoever wins, post what you dont need, and as far as posting V11 stuff to the V11 crowd, all real Guzzisti would be watching it anyway. It just occurred to me that maybe we were after diff items, I'm after the rack and airbox, I'm flex on everything else.

The real issue is, I dont need any of it, I only want some of it. Maybe I need somebody with deeper pockets to save me from myself.

And your grammar is incorrect. Lupo Vecchio is 'Old Wolf. Vecchio Lupo is 'Wolf Old' which sounds like a disease :P

(Sorry, sometimes I just can't help being a smartarse :lol: )

Pete

And your grammar is incorrect. Lupo Vecchio is 'Old Wolf. Vecchio Lupo is 'Wolf Old' which sounds like a disease :P

(Sorry, sometimes I just can't help being a smartarse :lol: )

Pete

Ahem, isn't Ropey Pete the grammatically correct description – wot ewe shood bee ewe sing?