Cafe racer headlight

I want a great looking but effective headlamp for my cafe racer- all I can find on the net is either traditional Lucas style 7inch jobs (look fine but will probably have a crappy beam) or nasty looking streetfighter lamps which look awful.

Anyone got another suggestions? I'd like it to be a chrome finish, look traditional but work well.

Could also do with some suggestions for nice headlamp brackets that will fit 45mm forks, and mount mini indicators too.

Many thanks

Guy :helmet:

Early Laverda triples used the big handsome 9" Bosch unit, still available. The V11 Sport 8" unit is readily available, in fact it's the same unit, and part # used on late 70's and newer Laverdas.

I say, the bigger the better, go with the 9" Bosch. A 7" unit off an English bike will look too small.

Steve

Thanks for the ideas guys!

The Jackal already has exactly the same headlight as a V11 Sport but I don't like the plastic bowl. I was thinking last night maybe I could simply buy a chrome bowl and swap it for the plastic bit.

Unfortunately I don't think Tommaselli make brackets big enough to fit 45mm forks sO I may go for these from M & P which I can hopefully mount some indicators on too.

Any other ideas much appreciated!

Cheers

Guy :helmet:

569601.jpg

Thanks Mal- is this carbon fibre?

Carbon fibre my elbow! That's an Incontinent Velocity Extra Draughty Carburettor (double pole - double throw). Wow, I want that for my Ricketyman Triumph project. Three shillings?