Modified V11 Sport

hoytstaab

That looks like the tailsection from the bike that was in the running for bike of the year. I want to know...where is the battery, fuses, ecu, relays etc????

This one is build by a German shop.

The electrics are under the gas tank I think, thats where I have them too. If you don't have an airbox, there is space for it.

I bet a park bench is more comfy!

I think it's hideous.

Even though I wrote "beauty" I'm not big on the tailsection, especially since it is difficult to improve upon the original's shape. The tiny fly screen would come off too if it was mine...those are the easy pieces. The more difficult stuff are well done: the swingarm side plates, headers & pipe, and wheels. The color combinations are great too, which can be difficult to pull off without proper restraint.

I wasn't sure about the headers "flatness" at first, but they work. The cross-over looks better than the stock cross-over.

Modify a stock tail-section into a solo seat and larger storage compartment, then add a rear hugger fender.

That looks like the tailsection from the bike that was in the running for bike of the year. I want to know...where is the battery, fuses, ecu, relays etc????

Looking at the photos from the site Paul provided, it looks like the battery is down low, between the foot pegs side brackets