Rear mudguard

Admin Jaap

Sure, I'll do so ASAP.... might be the weekend though as I have to go to a suspension class tonight, and have a pretty full family-fun-filled weekend planned :P

Do I get a royalty if some manufacturer picks it up? ^_^

Hrmmm, maybe I should patent it <_>

:lol:

al

Here is the drawing, but the measurements will have to be approximate. So please note that it is a general guide.

However, if making it out of plastic, I suspect some trimming will be necessarly depending on the various tolerances on our bikes anyway :rolleyes:

I wanted to be more precise, provide the specifications in metric, and thought I had an old drawing/sample to go from, but had to try to measure the part while mounted on the bike instead :unsure: so it's not as precise as I would have liked.... so again, please use this as a general guide, and fit to your bike as necessary.

If you have issues viewing the detail, I have a larger .jpg and a Visio version I can provide.

Inner_Fender_Small.jpg

haha, yeah I know. Seriously though, I wanted to put it in mm, but I couldn't be precise enough in my measurements since I had to measure it on the bike :unsure:

I was worried that if I did try to convert it to mm/cm, the approximate dimensions might get thrown off by too large a margin :huh2:

Hope it helps :)

al