guzzi recall

scre103

....umm, we're asking you since you posted the note about a recall :rolleyes:

I dunno, tranny return spring failures, bubbling paint(already covered by an official bulletin from MGNA), other new thing we don't know about??

Just curious what this recall is meant to cover, and what we should expect.

thx B)

al

hrmmm....uhhh ok :unsure:

Since you posted the notice .... I just thought it might make sense to ask you about the details :rolleyes:

al

From Wildguzzi:

ok jokers---- all i can tell you, (from a reliable source) that was at the guzzi meeting monday and tuesday, is that it involves the v11 sport, years unknown, problem with pushrods and something in the trans. thats all i know, so be patient. i said i'd keep you clowns posted didn't i !!!!!

alright al, i was taking a beating over on the wildguzzi site over this so i thought it was best to refer you to that site. wasn't trying to be rude! heard from a guy that was at the guzzi meeting early this week that there was going to be a recall on v11 sports, something to do with pushrods and a trans fix. thats all we know right now. this guy is going to get back to me when he knows more!!

I can't imagine that there is something about a V11S/LM that someone on this site hasnt experienced and shared. :bier:

Sure there is plenty about the gearbox that is suspect. After all, isn't this Guzzi's first new gearbox in decades? We'd be dreamin' to think it'd be perfect from the start. But what to recall? Return springs, front and rear seals, neutral indexer, heat treatment on the gears, cases that crack? Maybe that olive oil based sealant they were using between the cases? :bbblll:

But pushrods? I haven't heard that one before. Soft valves, yeah, but what's with the pushrods? :huh2: