150cc Nero Corsa

dangerous

hehe, ok so I was bored and couldent come up with any fancy paint schem for my latest Fomular four (bucket) race bike so look what I did hahahaha... sad aye.

These bikes we build up in the back yard work till they blow then start again.

Bike: Suzuki FXR

cc: 150

fairing: choped with RS tail

engine: well worked, head, cams, CDI, etc

frame: modified

carb: XL250

pipe: megaphone with silancer

DSC02477.JPG

So it's a rod issue then :lol:

What's the stroke on this thing and what are you revving it to? Looks like the MEPS is too high. Install a rev limiter or get a longer, stronger, rod. Problem is that when you put in the plate it'll screw with the camchain length. Do the sums first.

Pete

Heck, it just needs freshing up.

Should be right as rain with some new rings....

I have blown up some motors in my time but that is a good one.

So it's a rod issue then :lol:

What's the stroke on this thing and what are you revving it to? Looks like the MEPS is too high. Install a rev limiter or get a longer, stronger, rod. Problem is that when you put in the plate it'll screw with the camchain length. Do the sums first.

Pete

bastard thing is, it was a brand new rod (factory) but a after market +1mm piston with T rings... the piston failed you can see in the pic the impruities were it broke in half, in fact there were air bubbles in it aswell.

So re sleaved the barrel and now run a std piston... ohh and I replaced the rod again to, alobg with every thing else but the head (rod poked out the top and bottom of the casings)

DSC02432.jpg