Cam pull on 8V.

pete roper

Dave, if your dealer is a dunce? just get the bits and get him to sign the book. It's no big deal, but read CAREFULLY about separating the 'Scaffold'.

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=24953.0

Sorry, I would of posted the whole thing here but my 'pooter says something about 'Dynamic Lynx' and I don't want one of those roaming about the house! three cats are bad enough!!!!

Pete

Dave, if your dealer is a dunce? just get the bits and get him to sign the book. It's no big deal, but read CAREFULLY about separating the 'Scaffold'.

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=24953.0

Sorry, I would of posted the whole thing here but my 'pooter says something about 'Dynamic Lynx' and I don't want one of those roaming about the house! three cats are bad enough!!!!

Pete

Great stuff!

I've emailed WG to ask is it ok to copy the info & pics over to here. I'm sure it will be, particularly if you approve – which you do, of course. ^_^

The pic that I was really interested to see, was the tappet bowl, so it's a pity that it didn't work. But you say that it wasn't worn?

I hope that when I collect my bike next week, the dealer will still have the tappets and I'll get a photo. Given the big gap that opened up, I'm expecting mine to be badly worn.

Excellent

D

PS meantime, I've added a link to Wg Chase to the Contents sticky at the top of this forum

Dave, unless I specifically say otherwise, (And I haven't yet!) anything I 'Publish' on the net is fair game for anybody who is interested, they can modify it, re-post it, anything they like as long as they don't try and on-sell it for profit. I'll get thoroughly 'Old Testament' on the arse of anybody who does that. Same sort of shysters who try and sell Carl's wiring schematics on fleabay. Pity they never turn up to rallies, they'd be prime candidates for the 'Whale Joke'.

Pete

(Believe me, if you don't know the 'Whale Joke' just let it be said that it isn't very pleasant and can need a visit to a medical practitioner if you have pissed someone off enough :D )