Part # for Ohlins Shock& Forks

Guest Mike Bisetti

Guest Mike Bisetti

Gents,Do any of you guy's know the proper Ohlins part #s for The properOhlins forks and Shock for my 2002 V11 Le Mans.The Guzzi exclusive forks and shocks for a Rosso total close to $ 4500.00.I found a shop in England that sells Ohlins for better than 50% of what they would retail for here in the States but obviously I would like to order the right parts(the shop being across the Pond and all)I've heard that the appropiate forks for a 900 Ducati Monster work for the Guzzi as well(with slight modification of the triple clampls?)But I read several posts here about Ohlins rear shock and getting the wrong length and -or the wrong spring rate.......HELP!!!

Thanks,

Mike Bisetti

Hi Mike,

in the tread "Hollow front axle?" you find a lot of infromation. Part for rear is mg127, according to the ohlins website. Front is a bit more difficult, the forks as mounted in scura and corsa rosso are not normal available. I did manage to find someone who sells them in italy, I got one and Al and Jaap too. I know a guy in germany who also bought one, and now wants to sell it. But he wants 1600 euro for it, it's a new one. I can see if I can get one for you in italy, mail me private if you are interested. The forks I'm talking about just slip in. Made in 2003, brand new stuff.

I just talked to him on the phone after I made him an offer on the rear shock. He sent me the pictures. That doesn't look nice... But he is considering your offer. Who knows, maybe YOU can sell me the Öhlins shock ^_^

Í've shown his pictures in another thread.