Battery

antonio carroccio

Last weekend I had to push the bike to a viaduct for down speed.

But this viaduct wasn’t high enough.

So I had to push the bike back home. Damn, that thing is heavy!!! I think I have lost e few pond to push the bike up the summit.

Solution: new CTEK. This time I bought a CTEK zafir 90.

zafir_90.jpg

Last weekend I had to push the bike to a viaduct for down speed.

But this viaduct wasn’t high enough.

So I had to push the bike back home. Damn, that thing is heavy!!! I think I have lost e few pond to push the bike up the summit.

Solution: new CTEK. This time I bought a CTEK zafir 90.

How does this tool help you push your motorcycle ?

How does this tool help you push your motorcycle ?

See those croc clips? Attach them somewhere round about where the sun don't shine, press the red button. It's good for about 100 metres.

See those croc clips? Attach them somewhere round about where the sun don't shine, press the red button. It's good for about 100 metres.

:lol::lol::lol:

But antonio, I got my 1200 sport with a dead battery, bought a new one (170euro!) And 2 days later it didn't start anymore. Wasn't the battery, but the inside of the cable ends that connect to it, they were just slightly corroded. I cleaned that, and since then 100% cranking power. Your battery doesn't need a gadget like you got.

:lol::lol::lol:

But antonio, I got my 1200 sport with a dead battery, bought a new one (170euro!) And 2 days later it didn't start anymore. Wasn't the battery, but the inside of the cable ends that connect to it, they were just slightly corroded. I cleaned that, and since then 100% cranking power. Your battery doesn't need a gadget like you got.

Yeah, the battery contacts on the Griso were a bit loose and it wouldn't start. I tightened them and it was ok.

There are battery people who say that the Optimate and similar devices aren't good for batteries these days, or just aren't needed. I would use one to bring it up to charge, but not to keep it constantly connected.