Guzzi Badge

cash1000

I have a V11 Rosso Mandello thats missing the badges below the ignition switch and on footrest hangers.They are a alumnuim colour with Moto Guzzi Eagle. Can anyone help where I can get these. If a original Guzzi part whats the part number.

Suns out rains stopped off for a ride.

I have a V11 Rosso Mandello thats missing the badges below the ignition switch and on footrest hangers.They are a alumnuim colour with Moto Guzzi Eagle. Can anyone help where I can get these. If a original Guzzi part whats the part number.

Suns out rains stopped off for a ride.

According to the parts list (available for download HERE) they are Part No. 01 51 77 00

You'll find it shows the badge on the footpeg brackets on page D7, the part numbers are on the next page. I cannot find it shown for the triple clamp but they are the same size so should be the same part number. Don't know where you'd find them in stock, but someone somewhere will have them. At least they will be cheap to have posted to you being so small.

They also feature in the Breva 750 IE parts catalogue.

They bear the same part number, with the description "Decal - Aquila".

Aquila is Latin for Eagle.

Your local Guzzi dealer should be able to order them for you.

ordered a couple of the badges earlier this year, just be careful not to fall over when they give you the price. i think they were £12 each.

HA thats nothing, Guzzi turn signals $28 each, EXACT SAME turn signal in EVERY Way made in the same factory, from buell about $4

HA thats nothing, Guzzi turn signals $28 each, EXACT SAME turn signal in EVERY Way made in the same factory, from buell about $4

Sure, but look at the price of those Buello Aguilas . . . just no availibillia . . .