Guzzi Ti Pipes or other

Guest max

I'm picking up the 04 Lemans tomorrow and Eurosport in Ft Worth has a set of Guzzi Titanium pipes which includes new computer and new mounting brackets for $1000 out the door installed. Is that fair price and is there another pipe ECU combo I should consider instead, and if so why? I'm getting the RED standard Lemans, decided not to pay $2500 more for the Nero. Still don't know any differences in 03 and 04, probably none.

Pretty exciting , wheeling home a new ride! Congratulations! :bier:

And you have the good fortune to be on this forum right from the start. :thumbsup:

So far we haven't heard of any changes for '04 except for paint.

As for the upgrades, my advice would be to ride it for a little while and settle in to it. Then when you make a change you'll have a good feel for what it does for you and the bike. You'll definately appreciate the pipes! :bike:

That'll give you time to search the board's archives. There is so much discussion on exhaust and ECU upgrades to review.

ride well.

Max,

Welcome to the forum but most of all congratulations on your purchase.

As for the Ti pipes; They will give you a lot more riding pleasure, but I would wait until f.i. your bike is broken in. Then you'll appreciate them even more, because you've experienced the original setup.

And make sure the ECU is the right one! I believe there are differences.

Enjoy!

Guest captain nemo

Good for you Max! Stay safe and take it easy. Be nice to your Guzzi and, gods willing, it will be nice to you. Being here in the forum will help immensely. In my opinion, the V11 is the most satisfying ride out there. Enjoy.