Looking for a rear fender and brake light

andrewdonald1

Where did yours go to ?

Previous owner took it off and never kept it. Put on this fender eliminator kit that uses the turn signals as run/stop/signals.

I just don't think its enough brake light when running around in traffic - safety first you know.

I found it. It is not in perfect shape, however. It has two holes in the leading edge of it for bungee hooks and a fair bit of scuffing to it as a whole. I will see about pics if you're interested. Shame you're on the other side of the country.

I found it. It is not in perfect shape, however. It has two holes in the leading edge of it for bungee hooks and a fair bit of scuffing to it as a whole. I will see about pics if you're interested. Shame you're on the other side of the country.

Pics would be great! Thanks for your time.

Andy

You can use these push pins (used to hold body plastic parts on in the automotive industry) to fill the holes. You can get these at auto parts stores.The fender is matte black so it will hardly be seen.

Is this the whole fender and tail light?

I have the rear section of the fender with the tail light and the tag light.

I do not have pics yet. If you are in a hurry you can PM me where you want it sent and I'll see if I can mail it off to you. If you don't want it just send it back.