Rizoma fluid reservoirs

scre103

Had a motorcycle magazine with an add for billit aluminum fluid reservoirs and can't find it, and it was a new startup company that was in the process of developing these reservoirs. They had one for the brakes but were in the process of developing them for the guzzi clutch fluid. they came in several colors. Does anyone know of anyone making these for guzzi's, in particular the v11 sport? thnx

• 4 years later...

Just sent WH Accessories an email... I'll let everyone know what they say, I really would like to replace the plastic ones on my V11 now. They don't have Guzzi specific applications, but I'm guessing since they do have Aprilia ones, that I'll be in good shape.

(another thread resurrection!)

Thanks docc! I don't think finding reservoirs will be too bike specific... but this thread did start out with an interesting statement about being compatible 'Guzzi" clutch fluid....hmmm or LOL?

Could be a dangerous evening tonight... I just started searching eBay Italy, Germany, France and Netherlands... the prices are mostly *ridiculous*, and shipping is even worse, but there seems to be a lot more parts to choose from.

WH Accessories' response below...looks like a good company to deal with so far!

Hello Joe

Unfortunately, we don't have any Moto Guzzi's listed but you should be able

to go with universal reservoirs. You can go for example with the V38 or V43, or the B38 reservoirs.

From the pictures you attached, I can not say which brackets from what other

bike might fit. They all come with a straight mounting bracket have to bend the bracket into position. If you could provide us with measurements of each bracket, we will try to match as close as possible.

Please check

http://www.whaccessories.com/BrakeReservoirs.htm

You can use the same reservoir on left and right side or a mix between two

different reservoirs. The 90 degree outlet rotates 360 degrees, you should be able to use any of these reservoirs.

Thank you for your interest. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.

Your Wild Hair Team

Irfan

www.whaccessories.com

Phone & Fax 623-581-1994

Mon-Thu 9:30-5:30 PST

• Like 1

got this info from Wild Hair regarding powering peg kits.

Hello John
The price starts at US$170.00 depending on peg style and color.
Please check

We have to order the Moto Guzzi kits from Germany, shipping is an additional US$20.00, shipping time, depending on US customs is around 4-5 weeks.
During Christmas time it might take a little longer.

After you installed the peg lowering kit, it is recommended to adjust the brake and shift lever accordingly.
If you plan to install the kit straight down, we recommend the 22 or 30 mm kit. The 50 mm kit might work but on most bikes, the adjustment of the levers is limited.
Also, the pegs kits are also adjustable, every 45 degree is an adjustment. You can install a 50 mm kit for example, 45 degree to the back, the kit becomes approx. 25 mm lower, 25 mm back. If you have a shoe size around 13, you should be able to reach the brake and shift lever. I have shoes size 9 1/2 and for me, a 50 mm kit, 45 back is not comfortable. The levers are to far away.
Thank you for your interest.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Your Wild Hair Team
Irfan

Phone & Fax 623-581-1994
Mon-Thu 9:30-5:30 PST