Tenni Jacket?

Orson

Only available in XXXL because as someone else says. "You have a Tenni because a Niney is too small!" :P

Pete

PS. I know nothing of this horrid piece of parasitic bling. Consign it to the dustbin of history where it and it's horrid Piaggio/Market driven promoters deserve to be.!

As the Griso SE is not being sold/marketed with any Tenni connection, I would doubt that it exists.

PR.

"Parasitic bling"? Unnecessary friviolities?

How many slopage plates does it take to make a parasite?

Cynical? Yes.

A fan of Piaggio? Not really but Guzzi may have been consigned to history some time ago but for these "market driven promoters".

As the Griso SE is not being sold/marketed with any Tenni connection, I would doubt that it exists.

Perhaps I mislabeled it.

I read somewhere that a jacket was being offered in conjunction with the "Tenni" green Griso :D

If you can't find the Griso version, there's always the standard V11 Tenni bodysuit and handbag

IMG_1574.JPGIMG_1580.JPG

Guilty as charged, Sir.

You're just saying that cos you want him to put handcuffs on you. Have you bought a Tenni?

• 3 weeks later...
I forget where I read about a Tenni jacket that is being issued with the new Tenni Griso.

Aha! found it. Last month's issue of BIKE magazine has a small blurb on the tenni-green Griso and has mention of a matching jacket. That's where I read about it. I guess I'll hafta wait until I get back to Italy to ask about it ^_^