Old pics of road MGS

Am I the only one to think the MGS-01 looks great in its Corsa mode and quite terrible when fitted with lights, mirror, indicators ?

I agree, BUT I love the one umm, was it guzzirider? guzbun? I forget who, someone in the UK who fitted high intensity lights inside the ram air screen and tiny led turn signals front and rear. Love to own THAT bike.

I agree, BUT I love the one umm, was it guzzirider? guzbun? I forget who, someone in the UK who fitted high intensity lights inside the ram air screen and tiny led turn signals front and rear. Love to own THAT bike.

It was Guzzbun- he kindly lent the bike to Gyles (RIP) who raced it in Thunderbikes last year.

What cheeses me off is that the R & D ,tool and dieing are done and paid for.Why invest all that money and not release it.Just about everybody here says they want one and would buy one.Think about all the people who know nothing about the MGS or Guzzi and within first sight would not lust for one.They could take a loss on the bike to sell it within reach of the masses,15Kish,and make it up in accessories and service.

Just found this recently and drove me crazy,..

yea WTF just go with a cheaper dash, cheaper wheels, cheaper exhaust and offer the termi as an upgrade and shave off on a few other bits hell cheaper suspension and ohlins as an upgraded package to save $$ and get it into the hands of the consumers, I would have got one instead of my aprilia, love the aprilia but I would have got the MGS

I could touch one last weekend:

mgs2r.jpg

This is what people are looking at:

mvmgs1.jpg

And don't forget: for what this MGS costs you could get at least 4 of those beauties:

hdaermacchi.jpg

Hubert

I've got one of those Aermacchis. It says "Harley-Davidson" on the tank, though. 1965 model. They can be gotten here for $100-1,000 almost all the time.

When H-D were through with them they sold the rest of the company to Castiglioni and he made Cagiva out of it.

1000 is a very good price.

Hubert

In the condition above, yes: problem is, stateside you won't find any of them in that condition at that price! Parts bikes can be found starting at the low end of the range Greg quoted; runners at the high end. Concours quality spit & polish like the one shown? Hmm. I'd rather buy a V11... ;)

These things must be a dime a dozen.

I posted the link to an advert for a road going version in the UK (stupidly though people might actually be curious to have a look), and admin deleted it...

Sorry to be such a bore.

No, I think that was because the same link was already in another thread, so the admin intention was only to avoid duplication. All information and pointers to interesting items are appreciated.