Road Legal MGS01 for sale

Guzzirider

... have you seen the LM-II for 3.5 on the same site? That's tempting! ...
Well a lot of buyers from Europe are coming to the UK to buy bikes!

The exchange rate can make it worthwhile.

I think Moto Strada's prices are always very high. They are well above the amount being asked for similar bikes that I've seen elsewhere / locally. As you say, maybe European sales are keeping prices in bigger dealers high – though I suspect that these guys are just on the high side anyway.

DAMN, I wish, I would trade both my bikes for it but would then need to find about another 10-15,000 GBP after everything to get it here :lol:

Arent you going to get that new Aprilia rsv v4 Ben? I figured your old one would be feeling a little slow after reading the reviews of the new one :lol::lol:

Arent you going to get that new Aprilia rsv v4 Ben? I figured your old one would be feeling a little slow after reading the reviews of the new one :lol::lol:

Well, in the country where 70 mph is fast, the old one will do I suppose.

I can remember to have seen a mgs01 in the UK for 17K gbp. And that was when 1 pound = 1 euro. Now it will cost 22k euro.

Do they have the wheelbase listed correctly? 57 inches seems longer than what I thought.

That seems about right... but the torque figures seem a bit off...

I wouldn't kick her out of bed though! :wub:

__Jason

When Guzzi announced the road legal MGS01 a few years back they said the newprice would be about £12k. Then when it actually became available as a track only machine price went up to £15k, and now it is listed at £17999.

They seem to sit in showrooms for ages because not many Brits have that sort of money to spend on a track only bike so most end up getting bought by American or European buyers.

Nice bike but on a race track I reckon a standard R6 would just as quick around most circuits.