Unmanned aerial vehicles with Guzzi engine

biesel

There is one watercooled made.Independently -experimental :huh2:

AFAIK this watercooled model droped down on earth 137hp

.Interesting to have one.e022.gif and lurk for some ducks.

Though the rarity of some(specific) spare parts has to be a fact I guess.

I find the look of the side of the cylinders a bit wierd having the exaust coming out of there,dunno it can cause trouble it the bike falls or drops(at 0 speed). dunno if it is tested on some track.I heared they wanted to race it.

Thats Crazy cool lookin. They should throw something like that out there as a higher teir performance bike. like the duc and thier 999's but they still got the crappy monsters. Shouldn't we(guzzi) be able to have both? :huh2:

Thats Crazy cool lookin. They should throw something like that out there as a higher teir performance bike. like the duc and thier 999's but they still got the crappy monsters. Shouldn't we(guzzi) be able to have both?  :huh2:

That's a worthy input about it, it would be best to see a new Guzzi racer out there

on competition,this might take Guzzi stakes higher.And we should have both.c043.gif

Guzzi was born through the races and none can doupt that.Anyway as things are at the momment it is like a summer dream to count on Guzzi getting back to the races,ideas though exist. And I hope c016.gif(since there's nothing else I can do about it) to see a Guzzi racer like this or whatever (And have it on production too)e022.gif

I wonder what would the world say ( a102.gif ) if Guzzi realizes a project like this ,below, which is even more extreme...hehe (V-8 cylinder engine) It would definatelly hit the moto GP class if the engine-chasis-reliability factors will exist on such a bike.Plus it has Guzzi tradition-power and character.

bcopgen05.jpg

Guzzi develops a lot of ideas and or innovations over the years but few make it to the product-line though I believe they could have been more and successfull too.c005.gif