Hey the capitalists owe the communists $800 billion dollars how about that ;)

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/geo/documentaries...ddictedtomoney/

Your point being?

Does it really matter if they were our enemies all this time? Our leaders have shown their leaders there's a more lucrative way to opress the proletariat.

OR

It's the new way to take over another country. You borrow all their money (because our government can't operate on a balanced budget) and file for bankruptcy. After we collapse our enemies infrastructure we will start back going into space to see if we can borrow from the E.T.s

I hope there is life on other planets.

Conservatives knew it ever since: Communists are too stupid to spend the money properly.

Besides that: who cares for FOX, we have our own heroes here. Just wait a few moments. Maybe the last calm minutes right before the take off of another lovely, never ending V11LeMans thread.

Sit back and enjoy :grin:

Hubert

Your point being?

Does it really matter if they were our enemies all this time? Our leaders have shown their leaders there's a more lucrative way to opress the proletariat.

OR

It's the new way to take over another country. You borrow all their money (because our government can't operate on a balanced budget) and file for bankruptcy. After we collapse our enemies infrastructure we will start back going into space to see if we can borrow from the E.T.s

I hope there is life on other planets.

no point, just kickin stones to see what turns up.

But if I have to have a point maybe it's that there's middle ground between these 2 extremes that don't seem to work to well :grin:

no point, just kickin stones to see what turns up.

But if I have to have a point maybe it's that there's middle ground between these 2 extremes that don't seem to work to well :grin:

Your point being? = I am aware of this as are many others.

Extremeism either way is absurd.The right uses fear and the left uses anarchy.

I really thought we would have a new flag with a big red dot in the middle or one with a hammer and sickle by now. It looks like we will have one "made in China" whatever the insignia.

EVERYTHING purchased in the States has one common denominator "made in China". Nat.Geo. reported the avg. factort worker in China has to work 6 mo. to be able to purchase a "Thomas the Tank Engine" toy....