Some parts on my LeMans

badge502

I've got a few bits on my LeMans that I dont think are stock, and Im curious about them...

Clutch and brake master cylinder and levers with grips... The grips LOOK great, but they transmit a LOT of vibration back to the hands...

DSCN0594800.JPG

DSCN0595800.JPG

Also the gas cap...

DSCN0593800.JPG

DSCN0590800.JPG

Sure did clean up nice...

I assume by your text you do not know what brand they are and would like to know? The fuel cap is from Oberon. This is a good setup because you do not have to fiddle with a key to open. The drawback is fuel sprays out on to the tank. Ugh... you have to be slow filling it up. I would look on the Oberon site to see if these are their grips also.

Grips, levers and reservoirs are all aftermarket.

The blingy grips are aftermarket, look like Rizoma or Driven. I've found ProGrip gel grips isolate vibration yet give good feel.

The levers look like CRG. Very good IMO.

Metal reservoirs? :huh2:

Grips, levers and reservoirs are all aftermarket.

The blingy grips are aftermarket, look like Rizoma or Driven. I've found ProGrip gel grips isolate vibration yet give good feel.

The levers look like CRG. Very good IMO.

Metal reservoirs? :huh2:

Yep, those are Rizoma's... Pretty neat lookin' but sure are buzzy... I got the Pro Grips on the way.

that CF dash isn't stock either, at least NOT on that bike AFAIK. The levers ARE CRG you can see it in the pic, which are the best for this bike IMO, and the grips and reservoirs are in deed rizoma which I want, but on my RSV not the goose. You will want some heavy bar end weights they really cut down the vibes and the oberon filler is trick looking but sadly impractical as stated, someone did a nice job of putting it together to their taste, now its your turn. :bier:

My Red/Grey has a CF dash. :huh2:

Mine too. I think all of the LeMans got them?

Nice looking bike you have there badge. If you get tired of looking at your elbows with the stock mirrors there are extended versions available for not much money from Buell.

• 2 months later...