v11 LM.............. 214......... 12.6

v11 corsa.......... 214......... 12.6

v11 tenni........... 214......... 12.6

v11 mandello..... 213......... 12.0

v11 scura...........215......... 12.2

v11 ballabio........229..........10.3

v11 coppa......... 214.........12.6

1100i sport.........231.........12.7

There's gotta be something askew with the 1/4 mile times of the Ballabio. There are no stock 2 valve Guzzi's capable of 10.3 in the 1/4 mile. Can't happen.

Steve

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's gotta be something askew with the 1/4 mile times of the Ballabio. There are no stock 2 valve Guzzi's capable of 10.3 in the 1/4 mile. Can't happen.

Steve

agreed, as its the same bike as the Coppa, with different colours/markings aye?

I still order pancakes at restaurants, squall and throw my fork on the floor if there is any less than 4 on the plate

Mine pulled like a schoolboy up to 220km/h then crawled on, I retuned for touring and twisties as I dont use the machine on very many superhighways. It thumps along happily 150-180, I love 160 on this bike it just feels so easy, still pulls up to 210 then begins the crawl but the tinhats take a dim view of me then lumping me in with the squids. There is a speedo error of 5-7km high on the bike (checked using the LED radar stands alongside the road)

For straightlining the Mandello Meteor hit 157.9 mph unfaired and 169.9 partial streamline, modified pushrod gas last year on the flats. Although without Fred and Dan in 09 it looks like, a shame really as the more Canadians present reduces the density of the ambient air. That is impressive though. Although not quite as impressive as a 10.3 sec 1/4 mile.

Maybe the rider was good enough to stand on the bike a la Mr Arai and complete the run standing with a 60km/h rolling start. Is that technically a standing 1/4 mile?:lol: