shooting politicians

I see Jaap's been busy closing pointless, boring, boorish threads on the usual topics lately.

I think anyone who opens a thread on guns, politics or global warming should be shot with a ball of their own shite using a 5.6mm steyr Aug assault rifle, similar to the one I used in the army.

You know, the one with the bipod, telescopic sight...wait a minute.... oh bugger.

TOPIC CLOSED!!!!!!!!

TeeHee!! Just a bit bored myself. Stuck in a hotel room in Shang Hai. Can't sleep........................................... :wacko:

This thread should be closed immediately for having a misleading topic title. :glare:

I thought we were going to be discussing H. Beam Piper's Sixgun Planet! :nerd::thumbsup:

Completely inappropriate, to lead us literati on that way. I object! :oldgit:

:grin:

Guest ratchethack
Completely inappropriate, to lead us literati on that way. I object! :oldgit:

:grin:

Allow me to throw my most objectionable objections on the pile! :D

I think anyone who opens a thread on guns, politics or global warming should be shot with a ball of their own shite using a 5.6mm steyr Aug assault rifle, similar to the one I used in the army.

You know, the one with the bipod, telescopic sight...wait a minute.... oh bugger.

Hmmm. . . Let's see now. . . By your thread topic, we seem to have 3 for 3 with regard to your own post.

Are you fixin' to shoot yourself with your own shite, then?!?! :homer:

Let me know if you think this post is off-topic, I'm begging you!

post-1212-1265736925_thumb.jpg

Though he obviously STILL hasn't learned to distinguish a Navy Corpsman from a "Corpseman", :lol: I'll bet our Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces never experienced anyone like R. Lee Ermey (above) once, in all his "missing years" at Occidental, Columbia, Harvard Law, and in Pakistan. It seems that all traces of those years, including all academic records, though REQUIRED for full disclosure by our Constitution in order to take the Oath of Office of POTUS, had mysteriously vanished long ago under extremely unusual, and highly suspicious circumstances (along with his medical records and that infamous birth cert.) <_<

R. Lee "Gunny" Ermey should do The Bamster a huge favor, and take him through boot camp at MCRD San Diego, where Gunny served 2 years as Drill Instructor of his 11 years in the Marine Corps (not the Marine Corpse :rolleyes: ) for the best education The Bamster never had.

R. Lee Ermey:

"I firmly believe that you live and learn, and if you don't learn from past mistakes, then you need to be drug out and shot."

Lock 'n load, and Semper Fi ! ;)

NOTE: Now let the record show that in no way, shape, or form am I suggesting that anyone shoot the POTUS. :whistle:

Allow me to throw my most objectionable objections on the pile! :D

Somebody let me know if this post is off-topic, I'm begging you!

Numbnuts.jpg

Though he obviously STILL hasn't learned to distinguish a Navy Corpsman from a "Corpseman", :lol: I'll bet our Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces never heard anything like R. Lee Ermey (above) once, in all his "missing years" at Occidental, Columbia, Harvard Law, and in Pakistan. It seems that all traces of those years, including all academic records, though REQUIRED by our Constitution in order to take the Oath of Office of POTUS, had mysteriously vanished long ago under extremely rare, and highly suspicious circumstances (along with his medical records and that infamous birth cert.) <_>

R. Lee "Gunny" Ermey should do The Bamster a huge favor, and take him through boot camp at MCRD San Diego, where Gunny served 2 years as Drill Instructor of his 11 years in the Marine Corps (not the Marine Corpse :rolleyes: ) for the best education The Bamster never had.

R. Lee Ermey:

"I firmly believe that you live and learn, and if you don't learn from past mistakes, then you need to be drug out and shot."

Lock 'n load, and Semper Fi ! ;)

NOTE: Now let the record show that in no way, shape, or form am I suggesting that anyone shoot the POTUS. :whistle:

You have been reported to the FBI.

Guest ratchethack
You have been reported to the FBI.

Splendid.

You have been reported to the INS for being an illegal alien from a distant purple planet, trespassing on Earth without a green card. :rolleyes:^_^