LOGO COMPETITION

Admin Jaap

Suddenly I felt bored with the current V11LeMans.com logo... with the new forum software coming soon and having to build a new template I thought to let you participate. Whoohoo!

This was also triggered by all the feedback I got for the Sport Monza paintscheme. (thanks again)

I know there are some creative characters on this forum and I would really appreciate to see your logo designs. All entries will be shown on the forum, so that we can discuss the crap out of 'em! Of course it's political correct to let you all decide on the new logo. So I'm not going to! :D The final decision will be mine, all mine!

Some design guidelines:

Modern, stylish, "Guzzilike" (whatever that means...),

Text: V11LeMans.com

Pay off: the ride starts here!

Typeface: modern, but not too "web 2.0-ish"

Colors are free (except for brown and beige!)

Full-color is possible.

Preferably landscape shape (has to be used in forum header)

The winner receives 2 free t-shirts with their own forum logo. (They will be for sale later on also... ) And your name will be in the forum header too.

In the Fileshare section you can find some old Moto Guzzi logos that you can use if you want.

You can send the designs (more than one if you want, or color variations) to jaap v11lemans or upload them in this thread before March 31st.

I hope some of you will take on this challenge. Go nuts and surprise me/us!

TIA

Jaap

You gotta be 'effin kiddin' me...

This is the cheapest stunt I've ever seen to sell another batch of T-Shirts......the other one ain't even close to FUBARED yet. Shite, you can tell it was green a while ago... <_>

...Put me in for a large, this time in black please...

Well, no new logo for v11LM.com [i limit myself to tag lines ;)], but the folks over at WG have come up w/ a new avatar for Pete Roper. Is there any way you can retroactively install this on all his posts, to keep things clear?

I think the Wizard of Bungendore needs his own, highly recognizable, trademark...

image-5D76_4B763F8A.jpg

Well, no new logo for v11LM.com [i limit myself to tag lines ;)], but the folks over at WG have come up w/ a new avatar for Pete Roper. Is there any way you can retroactively install this on all his posts, to keep things clear?

I think the Wizard of Bungendore needs his own, highly recognizable, trademark...

image-5D76_4B763F8A.jpg

Funny hat you have there Skeeve, is that a fez? :lol:

I maybe havent followed the exact letter of the competition rules, but here is my entry:

22746_342510869815_635879815_4839190_1185430_n.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this on the main page of the new forum!

:D You're a sick man, Guy. Very sick...... :D

Søren

I'm not protesting but I think the current logo is excellent. It's very well made. Who made it?

:stupid: I agree completely! FWIW, I think it's Jaap's own handiwork. Not only does it look good, it doesn't make sense to switch horses midstream when the 1st one isn't even half dead...