Bahrain is a crappy track that they have managed to make even worse, and it tends to be a boring race any way. Then they screwed with the rules and took away the advantages to doing two or more stops. So while I was glad to see the F1 season start I was not expecting an exciting race from a place that only has an F1 race because they have a boatload of money. It is sad to see the trend of deciding who gets a race based on how much they can pay rather then how good the race will be. Thank god for Spa.

The wildest thing is that they are talking about making multiple fuel/tyre stops mandatory to make the races exciting, which is like agreeing they don't even count on the actual racing to save the spectators from boredom...

It is amazing, and stupid. That is talk by people who don't understand.... The reason a 3 stop strategy might work over a one or two stop is because you can run lighter and thus FASTER. If everybody has to carry all their fuel required to make the whole race then that no longer works. Adding more stops if mandated will make no difference and will just leave a bad taste in everyones mouth. I don't think all the races will be as bad as the Bahrain race (every series has boring races sometimes), but I am confident that mandating more stops is stupid and will not make a difference. But since I am not as rich as the guys running F1 I clearly don't know what I am talking about.