First FI of the season is on in the background. Seems to be biggest bore ever, so nothing much new there. Or did I miss the good bits?

I really like The XX !

Rural Alberta Advantage sounds a bit too plaintive to me...

I was listening to La Femme Verte

F1 Grand Prix was totally boring, only watched to see how Shumi would fare and he actually did not bad.

He was seen on many, many european motorbike trackdays since he left F1, and he's not slouch on two wheels.

You want some nice italian misic...

Brilliant clip, but terrible song, from italian born singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.

Brilliant clip, but terrible song, from italian born singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.

I love that she hates clothes, but WTF is this video, my god. :huh:

ALSO wait till you get a listen to "Free Energy" they are great and I'm sure going to blow up pretty big, used to be hockey night, they have a great sound. to me. http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Bang+Pop/2FpAA1

Phantogram is pretty interesting and worth a listen, there is just a TON of original music these days and I even hand it to Gaga even tho she is super mainstream her music is good and she is talented.

hey, we're a long way from the F1 grand prix here :)

I like the link, they could do well imho.

Yes, I can hear the MGMT connection in the voices, but I would say there's a slight Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark influence with a touch of Röyskopp.

Nothing wrong about that: every band, every artist has been influenced anyway: the ones that come with their own sound and no influences whatsoever are extremely rare.