Happy 89th Birthday

Tom M

March 15

"On this date in 1921, Moto Guzzi was formed by Carlo Guzzi and Giorgio and Angelo Parodi in Genoa, Italy. With a history marked by highs and lows—Moto Guzzi has seen success in World Championship racing and endured a constant battle with financial bailouts and acquisitions—a buyout by the Piaggio group in 2004 gave the Italian brand a breath of new life."

from http://www.roadracerx.com/features/speed-dating/speed-dating-march-15-21/

I hope they can make it for another 89 years but I think just getting to 100 is going to be rough...

Our bikes and our livers will make the 100th anniversary! If Piaggio will listen to us maybe they will be invited too. Sport.... Lemans.... Sport.... Sport Touring, hey I like that, gives me confidence, has a certain Woodiness to it. Spooooooort Tooooourrrringgggg Moto Goooozzzy ahhh yes Woody absolutely Woody. Red wine Woody even! hooo! :notworthy:

Piaggio....Peeajjioww, sorry but that seems Tinny, like Small Bike Fiddly or Lawnmower repair- Positively Tinny.

Scooter- aaakk! Tinny word, sounds like a pet excrement retrieval system. :bbblll:

Happy Birthday to the folk in Mandello de Lario, here is to the new partners success :drink: