Used to be a V11, or why some should not be allowed to have nice thing

GuzziMoto

No pics of the left side? [Try to guess on which it was laid down & rec'd. the most damage... :P]

Nice tractor tires, btw! Cannot imagine how squirrelly those must get in the turns! :lol:

What does everyone else think? Is there any chance this doesn't come w/ a "salvage" title?

Unbelievable that it's already over $3k w/ 14 bids and the reserve still hasn't been met! :rolleyes:

No. That V11 is plain f**ked up. Some people have no class,culture or taste. It's a shame these idiots live here in the states.

Here is a link to a bike on ebay.

Warning, it is not for the faint of heart. Graphic content.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...a7#ht_561wt_956

hey, it's his bike and he can do what he wants with it, if someone else buys it then it has value too. I kinda like it in a MadMax way and I could ride pavement w/it, do it all the time on my KLR and Honda's but what a hoot it would be at the hill climb.

Unbelievable that it's already over $3k w/ 14 bids and the reserve still hasn't been met! :rolleyes:

He's wanting $6500!!! A bargain at twice the price.

And somewhere there is a picture of some crazy bas@#$d ice racing a V11 with spikes and all. I don't have the picture but it was from some Danish/Swedish/Finnish....I dunno- some country that gets too little sunlight. :cheese: It was a good image, though.

i actually think it looks interesting and brave. the spiked wheels are great, he just didn't do justice to the back of the bike (seat is all wrong).

but what do i know as i own a guzzi that does look a tiny bit like that (all trashied, but mine was officially done this way ;-)

motoguzziv50b.jpg

And somewhere there is a picture of some crazy bas@#$d ice racing a V11 with spikes and all. I don't have the picture but it was from some Danish/Swedish/Finnish....I dunno- some country that gets too little sunlight. :cheese: It was a good image, though.

At the recently held Speed Weekend Festival in Sweden a madman named Togo did an average speed of 150 kmph on a old Guzzi trike. Yup, on ice...

Can't find relevant footage on the Net, but Swedish magazine MCM (www.mcm.se) ran an article in their May issue. If you search on YouTube for 'Speed Weekend, Hayabusa' you'll see another Swedish bloke who does 154mph/247kmph on a Hayabusa with studded tyres.

Hail Mary!...

Søen

At the recently held Speed Weekend Festival in Sweden a madman named Togo did an average speed of 150 kmph on a old Guzzi trike. Yup, on ice...

Can't find relevant footage on the Net, but Swedish magazine MCM (www.mcm.se) ran an article in their May issue. If you search on YouTube for 'Speed Weekend, Hayabusa' you'll see another Swedish bloke who does 154mph/247kmph on a Hayabusa with studded tyres.

Hail Mary!...

Søen

Crazy Scandinavians!

Is nothing sacred?

I feel I should use some of those crazi icons now, but I still don't know how to get them to move over; I'll have to enlist the help of my 10year old. He's more computer literate than me !

Andy.

And Lewis Black (American comedian) has a hilarious monolog that's a similar punchline to your picture Raz. Something about the Swedish coming over and colonizing Minnesota. Worth looking up.