Sad news and Scura HAS to go!

pete roper

A long time innerneck pal of mine has just learnt that his 11 YO son has Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Things are going to be real tough for him and his family over the next, well, ages. Money will be at a premium obviously so I've decided to sell my Scura and donate the money directly to him and his family. It'll save me having to ship it to New Zealand anyways.

Scura is in LA but can be sent anywhere in the lower 48 easily enough, it has more upgrades than an airliner full of BP executives and goes like shit off a shiny shovel. I'll take 5 grand for it. If nobody comes at that I'll arrange another 'Not A Raffle' for it and get rid of it that way. Anybody interested PM me on this board, WG, the Gloomy board, here or just email me

motomodaoptusnet.com.au.

Pete Roper

Motomoda

23, King St.

Bungendore. NSW 2621

Australia.

(+61)417 462 440

A long time innerneck pal of mine has just learnt that his 11 YO son has Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Things are going to be real tough for him and his family over the next, well, ages. Money will be at a premium obviously so I've decided to sell my Scura and donate the money directly to him and his family. It'll save me having to ship it to New Zealand anyways.

Scura is in LA but can be sent anywhere in the lower 48 easily enough, it has more upgrades than an airliner full of BP executives and goes like shit off a shiny shovel. I'll take 5 grand for it. If nobody comes at that I'll arrange another 'Not A

I'm sorry to hear that. My best wishes and thoughts are with the family.

So under the veneer of chicken-abuser Pete, you're a saint. I'll help spread the word on your bike.

Jason

I'm sorry to hear that. My best wishes and thoughts are with the family.

So under the veneer of chicken-abuser Pete, you're a saint. I'll help spread the word on your bike.

Jason

No sainthood involved. I'm just yer standard run-of-the-mill curmudgeonly Guzzi owning c@nt. Some things though are more important than recouping the cost of a motorbike.

Pete