Yes I have done 500 miles on her now- she goes and handles well, although I will tweak the tyre sizes when these wear out. Needs an uprated brake master cylinder for the twin discs upfront so I am looking out for a V11 master cylinder.

Cheers

Guy

Bloody awesome, Guy. Wish it was mine so better lock your garage! :whistle:

Enjoy

Søren

Cheers guys!

Just ordered a brand new V11 master cyclinder with silver lever from eBay very cheap- should sort out my issues with lever travel before I take her on the track.

I want to know why Søren does not have wild long blonde hair and a big ginger beard? This is what a real viking looks like:

snuffx-dot-com-gay-viking.jpg

Cheers guys!

Just ordered a brand new V11 master cyclinder with silver lever from eBay very cheap- should sort out my issues with lever travel before I take her on the track.

I want to know why Søren does not have wild long blonde hair and a big ginger beard? This is what a real viking looks like:

snuffx-dot-com-gay-viking.jpg

Umm, kinky. Can I have his address??: :not::doh::wub:

The bellyflab looks familiar but me having ginger hair? Nope. My great grandfather was a gypsy musician (no bull) so that explains my dark hair.

Ah well, time for some raping, plundering and pillaging anyways. Who's up for grabs?

Back to subject: Mr. Lewis, bring that bella macchina to Sibbe so we all can have drool at it :-) And you better bring your new toy with you as well, Jaap. Cant wait to see the final result!

Have a nice one

Søren