opinions needed on trade

DeBenGuzzi

Come on Ben, you will never ever, ever, EVER part with your bike and you know it :lol:

Other than that, I endorse it. You will love it, regret it, love it again, and so on. I have no idea if it's theoretically a good or bad deal but that doesn't matter much in the end. Just do it!

Have you taken the Eldorado for a ride yet? The only real way to know if you're going to like the bike is to get it out on the road and have a go with it. Have the other guy jump on your v11, you get on the Eldo and ride for an hour or so. If you cant make up your mind after that then you dont really want to part with the v11. The old bike sure looks like a cool bike to go for a long ride to me. Probably gets 50mpg too.

I will be going to take it for a ride sometime soon, there are a plethora of bikes I'd like to get in the future one of which I really like is the rocket 3, maybe its the american in me that likes the big bad ass relaxed (british) bike but I also look at victory, BMW, and even other guzzi cruisers too, I've always loved the look of the old eldo's I wish they would make a modern one. The market is super soft around here and I very much dislike ebay I might see if some one notices on carsoup or similar online posting site as craigslist is kind of a PITA. All the input has been really good and I've always been prone to make bad or snap decisions I sometimes regret(my house) and sometimes I don't (my Guzzi)

appears the trade is off before I could even get to see it, someone committed to buying it today, So his bike sold in under a week and I've only had 2 quasi interested parties in 2 months.

foto, you should just get your convert running and trade me for your nice black EV, that BMW sticker would HAVE to go though, thats a deal breaker :bier:

That or put it all back to stock and sell all the pieces I bet someone would want it more stock to make it their own, who knows.

Well, Loopframes are easy to find, it seems, so if you are really wanting one, you will continue to have a chance. Or come down to STL next summer and take a ride on mine if you are just interested in how they drive.

I sold it, and before she even left the driveway I regret doing it. I hope it gets easier with time.

Traitor, I hope you don't sleep til you get a replacement......and I hope you stay on this site....

I sold it, and before she even left the driveway I regret doing it. I hope it gets easier with time.

Traitor, I hope you don't sleep til you get a replacement......and I hope you stay on this site....

I'll be looking for a replacement, I don't plan to go anywhere, this was the hardest thing I've ever done. I put so much time and effort and money, oh god the money,(not jaap levels of money mind you) It feels like I gave away one of my children I'm thinking it was too soon. I just have to not think about it.

saying g'bye to my first Bassa...

IMG_0838.jpg

didn't miss her much cause I traded for a V11,

IMG_0875.jpg

but my wife said we need a Bassa for her (on pillion)

so I got both now... two of the best Guzzi ever made!

IMG_0538.jpg

I favor the LeMans.

Waddya talkin' about? There's a bag (or box) right there above the rear wheel.

Good enough for a sandwich or fig bar, but not at the same time. Oh goodness, look at that time.

Here ya go Ben if you want old school :)

guzzi%20500%20001.JPG

It's on the MGNOC classifieds

that is way too old and beyond my comfort range, plus it doesn't have any bags. :whistle: