I have a theory

DeBenGuzzi

are all/most guzzistas left handed? ...

maybe our sinister ways lead us to Guzzi

I believe Greg Field had evidence backing this up. He's seen alot of credit cards signed and swears the majority of them are lefties. While I too am left handed, I have been fully capable of sinisterism with my right hand too... :grin:

I read a book about lefthandedness.. did you know the experts still don't know why it occurs..It's not a single gene or it would have been lost to evolution.. one theory is a combination of at least three genes can cause it. Another theory is there are strong and week handedness in both right and lefties.. strong handers can perform somethings better w/the non favored hand. like string instrument players over brass or others that only use one hand to make the instrument play. and yes there are things the week handers can do better too.

I read a book about lefthandedness.. did you know the experts still don't know why it occurs..It's not a single gene or it would have been lost to evolution.. one theory is a combination of at least three genes can cause it. Another theory is there are strong and week handedness in both right and lefties.. strong handers can perform somethings better w/the non favored hand. like string instrument players over brass or others that only use one hand to make the instrument play. and yes there are things the week handers can do better too.

Huh? Also, do you mean week or weak?

I am a lefty & I'm not sure if I'm f**ked up or everyone else is?

I meant weak.. as a Lefty myself spelling is not my best suit.. I might be good at found object Art!

DSCN1112.jpg

I meant weak.. as a Lefty myself spelling is not my best suit.. I might be good at found object Art!

DSCN1112.jpg

I watch people sign credit card slips all day at a Guzzi and Aprilia parts counter. By my figuring, 40 percent of Guzzi riders are left-handed, which is triple the percentage in the population at large. The Aprilia motorcycle riders seem all right-handed.

I have no theory on why other than that I have observed that lefties run in packs. I was at a board of directors meeting for a motorcycle museum once where nine or eleven of us were there (not really clear on the exact number) and every single one was lefthanded. Very strange and comfortable at the same time.

I suppose it would be most common to recall that "eight or ten" were at the meeting. That you would recollect "nine or eleven" is most telling.

The bottom line, so to speak, is that Guzzisti are, well, not common.

It is absolutely amazing that this brand is still being produced. No MBA graduated in the last twenty years would think it possible.

Well, okay, maybe the left-handed ones . . .

:notworthy::mg:Ha ha haa haa that was a good funny!

I suppose it would be most common to recall that "eight or ten" were at the meeting. That you would recollect "nine or eleven" is most telling.

The bottom line, so to speak, is that Guzzisti are, well, not common.

It is absolutely amazing that this brand is still being produced. No MBA graduated in the last twenty years would think it possible.

Well, okay, maybe the left-handed ones . . .