This could be the next online revolution and if the idea is adopted and I play things right, it could make me a multi-billionaire: though I might have to share with Greg Field. His notion that a Forum is best without any sub-forums / sub-categories has got me thinking. If it's good for a Forum, couldn't it be even better for the whole online experience? No more complicated, incomprehensible, spidery Web: Instead, just a nice neat World Wide List. No in-nunerable plethora of separate web-sites: just one address, so you don't even need to use an address – you're just there.

One World - One Site

at last, equality for all across the planet, no less.

Before I say too much... who wants to buy in?

• 4 weeks later...

This could be the next online revolution and if the idea is adopted and I play things right, it could make me a multi-billionaire: though I might have to share with Greg Field. His notion that a Forum is best without any sub-forums / sub-categories has got me thinking. If it's good for a Forum, couldn't it be even better for the whole online experience? No more complicated, incomprehensible, spidery Web: Instead, just a nice neat World Wide List. No in-nunerable plethora of separate web-sites: just one address, so you don't even need to use an address – you're just there.

One World - One Site

at last, equality for all across the planet, no less.

Before I say too much... who wants to buy in?

YEAH! I'm in!

Where in the world wide place would the world wide list be?

Mostly, it would be on a computer.

Which part wouldn't?

The Moto Guzzi Stores Stock Parts List