2010 V11 LeMans Fund Raiser

orangeokie

OK fellas . . . it's American College Football time and that means its time to support Jaap and this great forum of Guzzistis. Look for the PayPal "Donate" button at the top right portion of the page and contribute what ever you can. Once again, because of the poor world wide economy I gave 50 euros again. I hope many of you who appreciate the quality of information and camaraderie provided by Jaap and the many faithful and entertaining contributors on here will pitch in and help. For you relative newcomers who have had a chance to peruse the forum welcome and enjoy. I think this is the third or fourth year we have posted this fund raiser and I use the start of the American college football season (first week in September) as a reminder to gather financial support for this outstanding forum many of us have enjoyed for years. FYI, Jaap has never had anything to do with it, but he certainly deserves our help at least once a year in a dedicated effort to keep this site going strong, don't you agree? Lets dig deep and throw some meaningful euros his way.:bier:

Go Oklahoma State Cowboys!

show_imageCAGHIY2U.jpg

(Who's your team?)

465px-Erinandrews.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

65-17 win for my Big 12 Oklahoma State Cowboys over the PAC 10 Washington State Huskies. :drink:

If you haven't had a chance to donate to the forum, now is as good a time as any, right? Just use the PAYPAL link at the the of the page.

:rasta:

• 4 weeks later...

We've won our last two out-of-conference games and have the #1 offense in the nation. For all you guys who have ESPN you can tune in Thursday night and watch our conference opener against Texas A&M. Should be a really entertaining game. We are up to #24 in the coaches poll and climbing.

Also, if you haven't had a chance to contribute to the finest MG LeMans site in the world, click on the PayPal sign at the top and give in relation to the amount of enjoyment you get out of this site and according to your means.

Cheers! :drink:

• 1 month later...

My Cowboys are 10-1 and ranked 9th in the BCS poll. We play our arch rival, Oklahoma (9-2) this Saturday night on ABC for the Big 12 South championship. I'll be at the game in one of the sky boxes in the west endzone. I'll be wearing orange, so look for me! :bier:

Now for everyone who has not yet had an opportunity to donate to this great forum, just click on the "DONATE" button at the top of the page.

GO COWBOYS :drink:

My Cowboys are 10-1 and ranked 9th in the BCS poll. We play our arch rival, Oklahoma (9-2) this Saturday night on ABC for the Big 12 South championship. I'll be at the game in one of the sky boxes in the west endzone. I'll be wearing orange, so look for me! :bier:

Now for everyone who has not yet had an opportunity to donate to this great forum, just click on the "DONATE" button at the top of the page.

GO COWBOYS :drink:

well, i'll be watching that game, oughta be good. i'll look for ya.

my teams play friday, Oregon then Boise St. tv'll have to do it for me...

go Ducks, go Broncos

stef

Good luck to all you NFL chaps! May the best team win :thumbsup:

And back to subject: 50 € coming your way, Jaap. Thanks for all the hard work you do to run this homepage :notworthy::thumbsup:

Best regards

Søren

PS: And happy Thanksgiving to all our US friends! Easy on the turkey, gents - you leathersuits will thank you :whistle: