What's wrong here?

Any hidden errors in these pictures

:D

excellent competition indeed!

Not so much 'The Times They Are A Changing'

as, How To Become An Instant Veteran and Buy The Old Times In One Go.

I like it.

Nice jacket and goggles – shame about the bike! :P:o;)

Come on, the bike is not that bad. It isn't bad at all. My first Goose was a 750S, bought 82, not really a light part then and blessed with some really smashing 52PS. Flat out, me laying flat also, I remember to have reached a 200 on the clock once. It's all relative. No need to bash the new one every now and then.

Looking at the second picture I'd even say the times haven't changed at all. The green one sports clip-ons, loud pipes, a small fairing. The black one behind is custom painted, using the one and only ever fresh color scheme a 750 should have. People buy them, take care of them, adjust them to their needs and, most of all, have fun with them.

Hubert

They 750s look ok, but they are so gutless- feel like a 250 on the open road compared to an Aprilia 750 V Twin.

There are many new V7s sitting unsold in dealers covered in dust- and the laughable price for the new V7 "Racer" is unbelievable. I think the guys in the factory who dream up what they think we want to buy are on magic mushrooms.

Give us some proper bikes!!!

Any hidden errors in these pictures or is just the good old "The Times They Are a-Changing" story?

collv7oldie.jpg

collv7oldie2.jpg

Taken in Collenberg this year by my 20 year old son, he found them worth a shot. Sensitive, isn't he :)

Hubert

I don't suppose he got a better picture of the morini ithe backgroundunsure.gif

... I don't suppose he got a better picture of the morini ithe background ...

You're right, why should he. It's been a 3,5 only. The only good thing with those is that they are so low, making it easy to put the feet down for pushing when you try to overtake someone on a motorcycle.

Fortunately his manners allow him to ignore his dads education from time to time, the result being this time a sneak shot from the other side:

morini3k5.th.jpg

Or those:

sr5001.th.jpg britlow.th.jpg

... I don't suppose he got a better picture of the morini ithe background ...

You're right, why should he. It's been a 3,5 only. The only good thing with those is that they are so low, making it easy to put the feet down for pushing when you try to overtake someone on a motorcycle.

Fortunately his manners allow him to ignore his dads education from time to time, the result being this time a sneak shot from the other side:

morini3k5.th.jpg

Or those:

sr5001.th.jpg britlow.th.jpg

Thank you, I have a friend who's just done a ground up rebuild on a 3 1/2 and I think he would argue your view, but then he has a mk1 guzzi , a 650 ducati pantah and 2 aermacchi's maybe he just likes Italian bikesduim.gif

....Thank you, I have a friend who's just done a ground up rebuild on a 3 1/2 and I think he would argue your view....

I'd do the same ;) I have an old Nuerburg test somewhere: 27PS(HP) at the wheel, 174 km/h with driver flat, chin on tank. Now the other push bike featured under this thread actually sports 48HP. That's the point. Because once the "genuine Guzzi" 750S/V7 Sport wonder weapon produced 52HP.

Hubert

PS: the one in the picture perhaps was a 500 even, I'm not definite about it.