VIDEO commuting on my V11

fotoguzzi

Excellent as always, FotoGee :-)

Too cold for riding here in Denmark; first snow has already set in and the mercury crept below -0 Celsius last week. Frigging cold!

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Søren

Fantastic - very well done! I'm 100 miles south of you, but know all those commuting routes very well. Your cinematography and editing make them look a lot better than they are. Send this to Andy Goldfine at Areostich - he's got a site for vids, and would love this one. (Where's the cabin at ? Looks like heaven.)

Fantastic - very well done! I'm 100 miles south of you, but know all those commuting routes very well. Your cinematography and editing make them look a lot better than they are. Send this to Andy Goldfine at Areostich - he's got a site for vids, and would love this one. (Where's the cabin at ? Looks like heaven.)

near Danbury wi.

I know Andy a little, have sent my vacation video to the vid contest they are having. Guess I could enter this one too. thanks!

Hi FotoGuzzi - thanks, enjoyed that - especially the bit where the acid kicks in whilst you're passing a truck...

We were in Minneapolis a couple years ago, loved the place - really friendly, laid back sort of city. I remember best the farmer's market & the corn you got there, best I ever tasted...

Cheers, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

KB :sun:

Hi FotoGuzzi - thanks, enjoyed that - especially the bit where the acid kicks in whilst you're passing a truck...

We were in Minneapolis a couple years ago, loved the place - really friendly, laid back sort of city. I remember best the farmer's market & the corn you got there, best I ever tasted...

Cheers, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

KB :sun:

It is a wonderful place to live! call me next time you come over!