FMF exhaust

handtius

I've run my Sport open from the center collector just for grins. It is scary loud and maybe not too "refined."

A couple of these FMF cans mounted to the outlets would be interesting. And, hey, there's a lot of cover noise in NYC and the constabulary is pretty forgiving, no?

I've run my Sport open from the center collector just for grins. It is scary loud and maybe not too "refined."

A couple of these FMF cans mounted to the outlets would be interesting. And, hey, there's a lot of cover noise in NYC and the constabulary is pretty forgiving, no?

I would really like to find out if that's possible. I really like the exhaust fitted in front of the wheel...really opens up the rear wheel and centers the weight.

i don't know how forgiving they are....we have this site for a reason: www.nymstf.org/CheckpointAlerts.htm

I really have no idea how difficult your local enforcement may be. It does seem that those small cans on the V11 would be, well, "boisterous!"

I put Mistral reverse cone megaphones on my Ballabio this month and it's the best money I have yet spent on the bike. Smaller than stock mufflers, they look like they were

designed for the bike. The sound is OMYGOD good and the cost was less than $600 from MG Cycle.

I put Mistral reverse cone megaphones on my Ballabio this month and it's the best money I have yet spent on the bike. Smaller than stock mufflers, they look like they were

designed for the bike. The sound is OMYGOD good and the cost was less than $600 from MG Cycle.

Did you purchase the crossover as well? or just the mufflers?

Just the mufflers. I anguished for about 5 minutes about getting the crossover as well, and I probably will at some point,

but it runs fine and sounds wonderful with the stock xover.

Thanks. I can't find many pics of different angles with the reverse cones. If you got some pics, show em off!

Cheers

Just the mufflers. I anguished for about 5 minutes about getting the crossover as well, and I probably will at some point,

but it runs fine and sounds wonderful with the stock xover.

Thanks. I can't find many pics of different angles with the reverse cones. If you got some pics, show em off!

Cheers

Will have pics soon. Just also put Alpina spoke wheels on the bike as well. Together, NICE.

Will have pics soon. Just also put Alpina spoke wheels on the bike as well. Together, NICE.

Tease . . .

Where's the :pic: ??

Reverse cones and wire spokes . . .:wub:

• 2 weeks later...

have the fmf carbon ovals and crossover on my 2000 v11 sport and the sound is deep and burbbly.would love to see your pictures of mistrials and alpinas.what color did you get? recently got some for my sport classic.black rim silver spokes red hubs.sweet!!insurance comes in handy sometimes.they were less than stock after a pothole incident last winter.shipping was like a rowboat from italy though..i'm new here.hope this gets through.haven't set up avatar and such.

have the fmf carbon ovals and crossover on my 2000 v11 sport and the sound is deep and burbbly.would love to see your pictures of mistrials and alpinas.what color did you get? recently got some for my sport classic.black rim silver spokes red hubs.sweet!!insurance comes in handy sometimes.they were less than stock after a pothole incident last winter.shipping was like a rowboat from italy though..i'm new here.hope this gets through.haven't set up avatar and such.

Mine are red hub & rim, black spokes. Will get around to pics soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine are red hub & rim, black spokes. Will get around to pics soon.

Where did you buy the Alpina's?