Is this one of us?

mznyc

I'm glad I'm not his neighbor,ahhh...,we would have a problem.Good way to to piss off the locals. :thumbsup:

Sweet bike though.....

Pretty quiet, as far as most bikes go. As long as he didn't make a habit of shooting youtube videos, I don't think that he'd generate too much ill will...

Seems like a right nice fella, an enthusiast to be sure. Lots of nice bling on his Guzzi. Anyone familiar with his speedometer. The drive is capped on the RH side of gearbox, so it has to be an electronic unit.

It's a Koso, the RX2N I think...I've been looking into them. Looks slick, if not a bit too high tech looking for what I want. Waaay cheaper than the prime-choice Motogadget setup.

He has a TV in his garage?

He does seem enthusiastic about his bike- hope he has fun with it.

also much easier to smoke a cigarette while riding without that pesky full face helmet :-)

HA! Makes me think of a buddy in high school who drilled a hole through the chin bar on his BELL for to insert the KOOL-Lung-F**ker-Long so he could dig the menthol while wheelying his Kawi triple.

I mentioned the ingenuity of it to him a few years later when he'd become a flight instructor: "Oh yeah, that was just stupid." :rasta: