The Burgundy naked

Matz

Hey Guzzisti,

Last spring i bought a 02 naked in the colour burgundy. It is imported from the UK Southhampton Moto Corsa dealership. Now i know that there must be more burgundy's around but it seems to me they are a bit rare, specialy in Holland. I've read the treads with a lot of registry types but what about this colour for the naked? Who has the same colour?

p.s. the former owner did a good job! I got de Bosch relays and odessey battery already mounted. Heck maybe the former is still on this forum and recognises my bike!

grtz

matz

Netherlands

IMG_2085klein.jpg

Hey Guzzisti,

Last spring i bought a 02 naked in the colour burgundy. It is imported from the UK Southhampton Moto Corsa dealership. Now i know that there must be more burgundy's around but it seems to me they are a bit rare, specialy in Holland. I've read the treads with a lot of registry types but what about this colour for the naked? Who has the same colour?

p.s. the former owner did a good job! I got de Bosch relays and odessey battery already mounted. Heck maybe the former is still on this forum and recognises my bike!

grtz

matz

Netherlands

Congratulations with your burgundy V11, Matz :-) Mighty fine bike and a very nice colourscheme. AFAIK Mrs. Guzzirider is one of the few other burgundy bike owners here in this forum but I'm probably wrong.

Hope to see you on the roads next year.

Cheers

Søren

I love how HaydnR and BigJ's bikes are at the same angle :grin: Almost looks like a photshop, LOL.

Well this was how it was put on the site by Moto Corsa: looks like it's the best selling point of view (with or without photo shopping).

MC-4AA1EFC3-2.jpg