Baldini didn't I warn you sucker

Now was that meant to be,

didn't I warn you? Sucker.

or

didn't I warn you, sucker?

Whatever, I did warn you about hanging around that place. Tonight you made me look and what I saw was:

> Originally posted by Baldini

Where are you? KB

> Originally posted by xxx750

I don't want to be a pedant but I think he is KJ. (Or JK?)

> Bxxxn

He wrote

Where are you? KB.

not

Where are you KB?

Get outta there, while you still can

mucker

:grin:

The place is ruled with a rod of iron, step out of line & it's curtains. Many a good man has fallen, but some survive, by native wit or nauseating sycophancy. They need our help, it is your affiliated, official, NATIONAL CLUB forum, man! Where's your sense of honour?

KB :sun:

Guest CreenoProri
I think that will go down well. Thanks. Nice job. But whenever I see a loop frame it just looks wrong, like they got disorientated when they got to the top of the back tube & just turned the wrong way. KB

when you need love spells for you or someone else, better to find hot penny stocks at

affordable prices to trade online in 2011.. you can try grants or government loans for single moms ask for financial assistance in your townhall.

Must've been the phrase "will go down well"... I thought when I wrote it; it might be troublesome.

(Apologies if I have used the semi-colon incorrectly there, or the colon here: I just don't know the rules on the more edgy stuff).

KB