If Photoshop isn't photography (?) is this music?

...anything with a beat can be classed as music.

...hmmm :unsure:

That video wouldn't launch for me, which is possibly just as well. However I tried one of the others, Wozard of Iz: High on Big Sur.

Was/is Mort Garson a dark, transatlantic equivalent of Daevid Allen (who originally hailed from your continent, I believe) and his gnomic Gong excursions?

...anything with a beat can be classed as music.

...hmmm :unsure:

That video wouldn't launch for me, which is possibly just as well. However I tried one of the others, Wozard of Iz: High on Big Sur.

Was/is Mort Garson a dark, transatlantic equivalent of Daevid Allen (who originally hailed from your continent, I believe) and his gnomic Gong excursions?

I've never bothered to find out till now, according to wiki, he's canadian and has quite an impressive work history. Try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEpsoYcy6DQ

AAhhhhh, The WHO.

Someone called them "the thinking man's rock". Someone else said "they were a lead singer, a lead drummer, a lead bassist and a lead lead guitar with contrived chaos"....

AAhhhhh, The WHO.

Someone called them "the thinking man's rock". Someone else said "they were a lead singer, a lead drummer, a lead bassist and a lead lead guitar with contrived chaos"....

Was it Jack Bruce and/or Ginger Baker who said that? :D

Sorry, I can't remember

What I meant was that the very same description could equally have applied to Eric, Jack & Ginger = Cream and particularly the latter two.

Sorry, I can't remember

What I meant was that the very same description could equally have applied to Eric, Jack & Ginger = Cream and particularly the latter two.

Oh yeah.... They were the ultimate SuperGroup.