Going off to live in Mallorca, Puerto Pollenca ,will I have the only V11 there? Will be around till the end of June anybody coming there for a holiday ping me a pm on the board I will still be on line.

Going off to live in Mallorca, Puerto Pollenca ,will I have the only V11 there? Will be around till the end of June anybody coming there for a holiday ping me a pm on the board I will still be on line.

What a fabulous place to live, spent a few days exploring the northern area on a hired DT125, just loved it. Good on you :thumbsup:

What's the diving like there? Anything to see or has it been so touristed & fished out for so long [millenia] that there's nothing left to see but rocks & algae?

I've always been curious to know how to move to such a lovely place? I'm assuming you live in the EU, so living there is not a legal issue,,,,,and are financially 'stable'??

Steve

What's the diving like there? Anything to see or has it been so touristed & fished out for so long [millenia] that there's nothing left to see but rocks & algae?

not tried diving yet but will get back to you plenty dive centers snd plenty fish nice clean sea so guess it's okay, used to live on the red sea so diving will never be the same but i hear that it's pretty poor now compared with when i was there

I've always been curious to know how to move to such a lovely place? I'm assuming you live in the EU, so living there is not a legal issue,,,,,and are financially 'stable'??

Steve

Spain has been hurt bad like everywhere else due to fraudulent bankers, but it is worth it for the mountains weather and the beer is still cheap. 34% of the population are not spanish, still plenty of folk with pots of money (probally bankers)

Good luck with the move, good choice of island. Hope you dont miss the scottish weather to much, you know the gales in your hair, the slush under your tyres, the soaking wet biking gear.

Gary

If you need a butler, Euan, just say the word..... :whistle:

Good luck with the moving; hope you'll enjoy the outstanding nature in Mallorca.

Søren

• 1 month later...