TT3D : Closer To The Edge

There was a premiere in Belfast a week or two ago. I was too late to get tickets: they sold out quickly.

By all accounts it is a very good film.

Saw it last night, but it has already finished at the cinema I went to !!! I had to drive 45 miles to catch the last showing at a cinema in Nottingham.

It was sold out so if you find somewhere still showing it may be best to reserve your tickets.

Well worth seeing, it is a very well made film that even somebody with no interest in bikes or racing would enjoy.

Hopefully it has exceeded expectations and more dates will be added.

Guy Martin is brilliant !!!

I bought this at Stafford Classic show on Sunday.

Guy.JPG

http://www.facebook.com/notes/tt3d-movie/tt3d-closer-to-the-edge-release-cinemas/194198773957983

Now showing in more locations, Sheffield have it on at the Odeon this Friday to next Thursday 8.10 pm

and Cineworld tomorrow and Monday 8.55 pm

Would have saved me a 90 mile round trip :doh: , but at least I can easily see it again now :D

Maybe worth a watch. Pity I cant see 3d movies!

http://www.tt3dmovie.com/

The film uses the new RealD (look like sunglasses) system not the old coloured lenses setup so should work for all with vision in both eyes,should be viewable for anybody colour blind and appear 2D for anyone who hasn't got vision in both eyes(I think :huh2: ).

Saw it tonight and well, it was extraordinary, absolutely extraordinary. A unique film of unique experience, stories, commitment, way of life (and death), action...

The 3D was interesting, if a bit artificial.

...Really enjoyed it apart from needing to pee after an hour in.

Blimey, gives you paddock nerves n'all. Must be good.

Trouble was that was 8 seats in and the cinema was full, I had to wait just over an hour but still managed to watch the end credits before I had to run.