Nice LeMans cafe racer

Tom M

Here's a great looking LeMans cafe bike that probably goes like stink.

http://www.bikeexif.com/moto-guzzi-le-mans#more-11927

"To extract every last ounce of performance and reliability, Matt had the top end, the gearbox and the clutch tweaked by local legend Peter Roper—one of the world’s foremost Moto Guzzi experts, who fortuitously lives a brisk half-hour ride away from Matt."

moto-guzzi.jpg

moto-guzzi-6.jpg

Italian Motor Magazine is going to feature it in an upcoming issue too.

http://italianmotor.blogspot.com/

machine.jpg

I had bugger all to do with it. all I did was shim up the box and supply a couple of clutch bits I think. As for this 'Foremost Guzzi Expert' shit I just find it embarassing. I'm nothing special, never have been, never will be. Very happy being 'ordinary'.

pete

I had bugger all to do with it. all I did was shim up the box and supply a couple of clutch bits I think. As for this 'Foremost Guzzi Expert' shit I just find it embarassing. I'm nothing special, never have been, never will be. Very happy being 'ordinary'.

pete

Somehow "one of the world’s most ordinary Moto Guzzi experts" just doesn't sound right Pete. Ordinary Guzzi experts don't fly around the world fixing bikes for free either. I should have taken you up on your offer to tweak my LeMans at the Heath Rally last year but you looked like you needed a beer more than you needed to muck with yet another Guzzi. I'm just glad that I got to have a cold one with you :bier:

Back on topic...that is a damn good looking bike. Kudos to the builder. Yours is nice too Guzzirider!