biesel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest dkgross

PERFECT!!!!!!!!! That's exactly what I was looking for when I bought my Laminar Lip thingy for my LeMans. I LOVE the all in one look (though, my wife likes the look of my Lip).

$82 euro?? Wow. how much is it gonna cost to ship????

O.K looks like I'm going to have to fire up my credit card :o

I've been hoping for a shield like this to come around.

Since I put the new bars on(set back from stock)the wind catches me

right at neck level.I've been looking into options, without a one-off deal from

Goofstofsons (sic) :rolleyes:

Not to mention the crack that accured from a garage stand mishap :homer:

Can they be ordered from Germany,or would it be too expensive with shipping and exchange rate :huh2:

Maybe Moto International os other quality distributor will pick it up for the US :bike:

J.R.

Guest dkgross

I emailed Dave Richardson and his parts crew and told him about this shield. I'll follow up after the holidays and see if I can get the ball rolling. Perhaps if we can confirm and order for 6 or so of these things, it would be worth Dave's while to get them in.

Any of our German speaking friends out there want to give this chaps a buzz and ask what shipping to the States would be???

I feel for the CeeBailys folks. http://www.ceebaileys.com/cycle/

I tried like hell to get them to make on of these, and they weren't interesed...Said it was too small a market :blink:

JR;

I can't tell where you are from but I live in the same town as Gustafson and have been to the shop a couple of times. Perhaps we can work out a mini quantity deal w/him (like maybe five or ten units, something realistic) and have this screen duplicated. I have been looking for something like this myself. I put a homemade on the road deflecter (mini clamps and a piece of hardware store acrylic sheet) on a rainy tour I took a few months back and it helped keep my shield clear. I think he might need a picture of what you want and maybe a stock screen to work from..maybe he needs nothing, he has been in this business a long time. You would not believe the pile of discarded windsceens on the side of the shop..a small mountain of them!

Mike

IBA#15554

I'm from up here in Ashevile NC.

3" of snow last night!

I've thought of a Gus. windshield.I do know he made one for Frank Wedge.

The quality is reported top notch.But he made one that was way too tall for my liking.I'm sure it was per Frank's specs,but it looked like it belonged on a Guzzi with hanging tits :-) LT or something. <_< I was interested in just a little higher and better areo dynamics.

If we could get our hands on the German sheilds,I'm sure he would have no problem making one.I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for,and therefor need to leave R&D to others. :huh2:

I do have modified bars on mine,and that would make a differance as to sheild height.

I'd buy one if offered :bike:

J.R. in NC

Uh Guys,

I didn't say the line about hanging tits.  :not:

I said Guzzi with hanging tits :-) LT  :doh:

Whos messing with me?  :angry:

Our friend Jaap seems to be having some fun with us. The letters B...M...W are now printed as "Guzzi with hanging tits". I wish he'd at least changing it to "Guzzi with droopy jugs", I think that's a bit more accurate.

Lex, multi-time owner of dropping jugged bikes now a happy Guzzi guy. :mg: