V11 Le Mans Spoiler Windshield

biesel

How did it go Prof? I'm ready to make the plunge, and not for long Geomac will complete the red trio.

They make an extremely high-quality product.

It fit perfectly, looks great, and provides a bigger pocket of relatively still air.

-Jack

mra_rt_qtr.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest h8chains

They make an extremely high-quality product.

It fit perfectly, looks great, and provides a bigger pocket of relatively still air.

-Jack

Thanks for the picture prof. I hope you and I will be on the next ride so I can see it.

• 1 year later...
:nerd: Ok Guys. So far I have a new list of riders wanting the windscreens. everyone wants tinted.Heres the list....

Chris Galardi - tint

Mick Pizzimenti - tint

Greg Claus - tint

Jeff H - tint

Motor72 - tint

Thundering Subash- tint

I will order mid week next week, so there is still time to for all you lurkers to get on the list. headed to bike week :drink: end of next week. When I return the windscreens should be here. :thumbsup:

later

andy :mg:

Hello Andy,

I'm new to this site and new to my 2002 LeMans. Do you still sell the taller, tinted MRA windshield to fit the LeMans? I was about to order a Laminar Lip for the Guzzi, but thought I should look this up on this site first. I have an LL on my Kawasaki Concours and it was a huge improvement. Some comments I've read here, however, indicate that this MRA unit is even better.

Thanks,

Paul

Hello Andy,

I'm new to this site and new to my 2002 LeMans. Do you still sell the taller, tinted MRA windshield to fit the LeMans? I was about to order a Laminar Lip for the Guzzi, but thought I should look this up on this site first. I have an LL on my Kawasaki Concours and it was a huge improvement. Some comments I've read here, however, indicate that this MRA unit is even better.

Thanks,

Paul

The MRA is available here too: http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/1862/467/

while the MRA windshield is nice and looks quite func'tional i found this site,there in Florida,bikesreen.com and just find Moto Guzzi and follow the links.

I orderd one yesterday,it's the same shape as the V11 screen but is 5"s taller,cost was $109 US,i'll drop a post when i have it installed.

Stu.

while the MRA windshield is nice and looks quite func'tional i found this site,there in Florida,bikesreen.com and just find Moto Guzzi and follow the links.

I orderd one yesterday,it's the same shape as the V11 screen but is 5"s taller,cost was $109 US,i'll drop a post when i have it installed.

Stu.

waiting for your picture. Thanks