custom ride

galaxiid

That is a crime against humanity. How cruel to inflict that on a poor V11 :angry:

Maybe we can club together, rescue her and with restorative surgery remove all the mutilation and make her cool again.

One of those pictures where you look once, then unbelieving look again then quickly look away. As someone who generally likes the individuality in personal creations I say in this case Guy is spot on :bbblll:

Sorry for an offence caused galaxiid :unsure:

Did you think it was my bike and me in that pic? :rasta: Absolutely No Offence, I just put the picture up and left comments for others to make. Not knowing if the person is a member here. Though already there is the suggestion that it is. I will certainly put pen to paper and submit my theory shortly. As you know, I am an expert on the southern hemisphere fueling anomaly caused by the magnetic variations below 42 degrees south in the earths magma field . I am studying the picture to get a better idea of the intake modifications, though I suspect the handlebars may serve as an experimental "ramjet" for the air intake (common to some Japanese sport bikes). At this stage not quite sure.

that V11 (chopper?) looks like it would steer quite similar to my troy-bilt rototiller(now there's a machine with some mechanical noise). hasn't moto guzzi got a bit of an agricultural past?

anyway i'm not too fond of the looks of this bike, but what the hell do i know.

the fellow sitting on it looks like he enjoys it, & after all, isn't that what it's all about?

good for him......

stef

that V11 (chopper?) looks like it would steer quite similar to my troy-bilt rototiller(now there's a machine with some mechanical noise). hasn't moto guzzi got a bit of an agricultural past?

anyway i'm not too fond of the looks of this bike, but what the hell do i know.

the fellow sitting on it looks like he enjoys it, & after all, isn't that what it's all about?

good for him......

stef

You echo my thoughts. Would love to see your troy-bilt rototiller in action.