Goldmann Sachs runs the world

Guess it won't be news to most, but here you go:

BTW apparently it's not a hoax.

KB :sun:

Indeed it is not a hoax, more like the primary lesson of investing- buy low. If you aren't in the position to wait and buy then have a close look at your situation. Mass or Mutual fund theory is out. Simple as that. N. America and Europe are merely sideshow noise, the real event is currently happening in Central and S. America and Asia. As you say it is not news, merely the painfully obvious. Painful because it is now us who at this age are most affected. The single most important element of security is deception. What does riding a Guzzi say about you?

Guess it won't be news to most, but here you go:

BTW apparently it's not a hoax.

KB :sun:

I guess most of you don't bother with the Keiser report on RT. As Keith says, this is not news to many.

Yes, this is diabolical and unethical but since when was the market place anything else. A few win big, the rest of the world can fight over the crumbs.

My question would be 'who runs Goldman Sachs?' and I don't think the clue is just in the name :angry:

There are 2 circles in my estimation;

Greed, secrecy and corruption,

Ethics, openness and accountability.

One of them is broken, one is ascendant :vomit:

Could this be the new Global Warming thread?

Indeed it is not a hoax, more like the primary lesson of investing- buy low. If you aren't in the position to wait and buy then have a close look at your situation. Mass or Mutual fund theory is out. Simple as that. N. America and Europe are merely sideshow noise, the real event is currently happening in Central and S. America and Asia. As you say it is not news, merely the painfully obvious. Painful because it is now us who at this age are most affected. The single most important element of security is deception. What does riding a Guzzi say about you?

Indeed what does it say about the BBC 'presenters' who are amazed at the relaxed revelations from a trader. These presenters are in the 'security' business (thanks Monkey :rasta:) and therefore really don't want to know.